Arabian Nights Tickets
Check out Arabian Nights!
Voted #1 dinner show in Orlando, Florida, Arabian Night's Dinner show is a magical fairy tale of love and triumph on horseback that features 60 horses from around the world. As guests of the Arabian Night's Dinner Show you are invited to celebrate the wedding of a Prince and Princess. Riding a black stallion, the Prince (Walter Farley's legendary star in print and movies) is able to summon his magical power. The Black Stallion's power must be used when the wedding is threatened by an uninvited guest. The wedding festivities are filled with many adventures and surprises. Combined to create this magical celebration are breathtaking horses and riders with colorful costumes.
*Unlimited beer and wine is only included in the VIP tickets.
BRAND NEW Arabian Nights Dinner Show VIP Tickets
The Arabian Nights VIP ticket is for the guests that want to make the most out of their experience at Arabian Knights. With this exclusive ticket come privileges fit for a king such as:
- Seating in the first 3 rows of the theater - One souvenir poster (per every two guests) - A free beer, wine, or soft drink in the VIP Lounge before the show starts.
- Along with those amazing perks you can also get the opportunity to see the horses and performers before the show starts! This is a great deal if you want to take pictures and learn more about the event.
Click Here To Purchase: Arabian Nights Tickets
Arabian Nights Awards
- Voted #1 dinner show, Arabian Nights has created its own niche, a unique venue that is incomparable to any attraction in the Orlando area. Some past awards include: 1995 Odyssey Award, 2001 Best Romantic Restaurant, 1999 Golden Palm Award, 1999 Florida Living Magazine, Best Dinner Show, and more...
Arabian Nights Black Stallion
- The show captures your attention from the moment Arabian Nights' The Black Stallion enters the palace to the climactic conclusion of the tale. The "Palace of Horses" gives visitors an unforgettable gift - the gift of the beauty of horses integrated with the latest technology in special effects, sound, and lighting...
Arabian Nights Dinner Equestrian Entertainment
- The majestic display of breathtaking horses and colorful costumes combine to create a celebration of the relationship between horses and riders that has marked human history. Arabian Nights is a production that allows guests to see a wide variety of equine entertainment - from Dancing Horses of the Desert to a Square Dance on horseback...
Arabian Nights Dinner Show
- The guests of the Sultan include: Gypsies with powerful draft horses, Arabian Nights' horses with mounted Bedouins, a unicorn, a frightening villain horse with glowing eyes, and a painted Native American reining horse...
Being an Arabian Nights contracted ticket broker, we are able to discount our tickets to Arabian Nights by purchasing tickets in bulk, and passing the savings to you. For additional savings, you may call our sales representatives at (866) 996-7508 for any possible daily specials to Arabian Nights.
Arabian Nights is a dinner show that brings a fairy tale to life on horseback. Beautiful horses from around the world are showcased in the world's largest indoor equestrian arena. The Palace of Horses is the only one of its kind on the map, and is the central stage for a dramatic and touching story of love. The guests of Arabian Nights are invited to celebrate the wedding of a Prince and Princess. The Prince is able to summon the magical power of The Black Stallion (Walter Farley's legendary star in print and movies). The Black Stallion's power must be used when the wedding is threatened by an uninvited guest. The wedding festivities are filled with many adventures and surprises - all portrayed with horses.
"Arabian Dinner Shows brings a fairy tale to life on horseback" - If you like horses, you'll love the Arabian nights dinner show. After we arrived, we were seated at an Arabian nights table for a magical feast. The table was spread with fresh garden salad, garlic mashed potatoes fresh vegetable medley, rolls with butter and unlimited house beverages. I decided on a nice grilled chicken breast entree. A healthy slice of princess wedding cake was served just for the occasion. Shortly after the meal, the show began on one of the largest indoor equestrian facilities in the world. We found ourselves in the middle of a jovial wedding ceremony as invited guests. During the show, there were many adventures and surprises on horseback that thrilled all ages. Starring was the prince who appears mounted on a black stallion and claims to have magical powers against uninvited quests. Beautiful horses from around the world made the show a breathtaking experience. The show was dominated by more that 20 acts featuring dancing, bareback riding, trick riding, theatrics, Gypsy Acrobatic riders, Hoop Fire, and Ben Hur Chariot Race just to mention a few.
Theme Park Info
Disney World Tickets
Islands of Adventure
LEGOLAND - NEW
Wet N Wild
Capones Dinner Show
Outta Control Dinner Show
B.B. Kings Classic Soul Dinner
Blue Man Group
Dine with Shamu - NEW
Boggy Creek Airboats
Buena Vista Watersports
Wild Florida Airboats
Cirque Du Soleil
Fun Spot Action Park
Kennedy Space Center
Savings Card - NEW
Swim with the Whales
4497 W Hwy 192 Kissimmee, FL 34746
Map to us
Seller of Florida Travel#: ST35592